Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Gratefulness

Marsha
Hello all...I may not express my gratefulness as often as some of you ,but there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of all of you. I've become to think of you as family.  It's refreshing to read what your heart feels, how your mind thinks  and the values you practice.  Our world needs you to make a difference. So proud of all of you. 
Kathy- so pleased you have had many good days.
Please pray for all of the families and friends who have lost their loved ones from the most recent Malaysia plane crash this week . To hear some families have lost loved ones from both of the recent Malaysia crashes. How sad. 
Much love- Marsha

Lukas
I am grateful to show my brother a cool spot for a barberque. 

Julissa
I am grateful for being in love.

Nick
I'm grateful for teamwork.​

Desiree
I am grateful that God always provides a way for me. I'm excited for this time of growth and am looking forward to what's ahead. 

Teddy
I'm grateful for a week of growth and to be safe and healthy. I'm grateful for experiencing new things and having the luxury to sit by a fire with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment