Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Friday Buckness

Lukas
I am really grateful to get to read this email everyday. Thanks everyone. 

Nick
I'm grateful for simple and real.

Teddy
I'm grateful for all of the people who make it possible to buy fresh produce from the grocery store and farmers market. From the person who planted the seed, to the person who watered and took care of the plant, the person who harvested the plant, the person who brought it to the store, the store worker who put it on the shelf for me, and everyone else in between- I'm grateful to you guys for making it so easy for me to get fresh, nourishing foods in my body.

Sarah
I am grateful to be alive.

Julissa
I'm grateful to be able to enter into a program that I know will change my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment