Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

31 March

Marsha
I am grateful to have been introduced to so many sounds of MUSIC at a very young age, not appreciating opera then and now Puccini is one of my favorites..I now feel blessed to have an eclectic taste in music.

George
I'm grateful for my health and being able to do the simplest of tasks. 

Melissa
Rise and shine beautiful start of our day.

Carol
I am grateful for now knowing how to pay on line, and balancing my day second by second.

Lukas
I am grateful for an amazing time spent with a new friend who not only helped me but allowed me to help her. Also grateful to feel so vibrant and know the feeling of feeding your body, mind and soul exactly what it needs for a week!!

Teddy
I am grateful to be here another day and get to experience the uniqueness of this Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment