Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

20 April

George 
I am grateful for my health and items that I am fortunate to have that make everything in life more convenient.

Teddy
Life is what you make it and I am grateful to be in a position and have the opportunities to make it good!

Angus
I'm grateful for closing day at Aspen Mountain.

Carol
I am grateful to play, when I play magic comes out of me.  It took me many years to get this, when I was a kid there was no computers or electronics and I was the happiest.  Playing makes me feel good, feeling good brings me to the place that is right for me. 

Jordan
I am grateful for a good first day of family visits.

Vinny 
I am grateful for friends with whom we feel entirely comfortable.  Sharing any idea or thought in our head and sharing food and packing meals for the week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment