Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

21 April

Erica
I am grateful to have the most wonderful family :)

Miriam
Although the clouds are out..it's still a sunny day in my heart..grateful for the sunshine!

George
I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my family.

Deirdre
I am grateful for Boston coming together today to turn a day of tragedy into a day of coming together and celebrating life. I am grateful for the volunteers, the runners and all the charity work they did, and the spectators who cheer them on and get them through the grueling 26.2 miles. I am grateful for the lesson we all learned 2 years ago and that we didn't let it destroy us, but instead make us stronger & brought us together. And I am grateful that we are seeing some form of justice right here in our own city.

Jordan
I am grateful for God and sun

Teddy
I am grateful for past events which allow future coincidences to occur.

Nick
I'm grateful for Oyster and the opportunity to make a stray dog's life better.

Carol
I am grateful to be here now.


No comments:

Post a Comment