Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

19 May

Melissa
Rise and shine..I'm grateful for being able to express my feelings, what a relief to the soul.  Grateful for learning how to apologize for my actions and able to correct them.

Derrick
Grateful for genuine relationships - from friends, coworkers, to interactions with associates. 

Teddy
I am grateful for waking up healthy yet again and for my support system around me.  It wouldn't be possible without them.

Kathy
I am grateful that today is not an overly hot day and I was able to go for a walk.

Jordan
I am grateful for my zen of the day app.

Carol
I am grateful I was able to paint and get an order out today.

Rachel
Today, I'm grateful to exercise and laugh with my mama.

Dianna
I am grateful for my upbringing.

George
I'm grateful for the realization that beauty exists in everything and that life is very precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment