Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friday Gratefulness

12 June

George

I am grateful for the understanding that pain, like everything, is temporary, and I will rise like the phoenix.

Nick
I'm grateful.

Angus
I am grateful for old friends who come back into our lives to help us remember. 

Jordan
I am grateful for coffee. 

Teddy
I am grateful to be here another day and getting to experience whatever happens.

Carol
I am grateful I feel the universe will keep proving because it does.

Rachel
I am grateful for the realization that I need to keep striving towards my goals with full force and working harder every day to make them happen!

Erica
I am grateful for opportunities.

Sara B.
I am grateful for the listening ears of my friends.

Julissa
I am grateful to have such an amazing and loving partner in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment