Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

10 April

Teddy
I'm grateful for the sun that blasted me in the face as I turned on to 30th Ave this morning, and for the memories from my childhood of me and my brother racing up and down the street (and me winning of course) that made me laugh on the inside on the train this morning.

Desiree
I'm grateful for the man in Central Park I ran into into from the building I used to live.. He'd rarely say a word to me, sort of shy. Out of no where this morning he stopped to ask me how I was doing and told me I should be on the stage, to keep going and not give up. A much needed word of encouragement..

Dan
I am grateful for happiness

Nick
I'm grateful for this journey, and for my journal so I can keep track of everything along the way.

Julissa
I am grateful to be strong and curious enough to no follow the masses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment