Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

2 April

Lukas
I am thankful to have this email to read every morning and to have another day with endless possibilities. 

Teddy
There are no words to describe how grateful I am for my new home.

Julissa
I am grateful to be in love.

Adam
I am grateful for having the determination and discipline needed in order to reach my goals.

Nick
I'm grateful for the abundance of food and healthy nutrition at my disposal everywhere I go around this Byron Shire.

Desiree
Today I'm grateful for how different the world feels and the air feels free. After 3 and a half years of living in NYC I finally have my own home. Thankful for the people who helped make it possible.

Kathy
I AM GRATEFUL TO BE SENDING THIS E MAIIL.

Dan
I am thankful for positive thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment