Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

3 May

Teddy
I am grateful for all of the support and help and especially love I've been blessed with. My goal is to do the same for other people.

Kathy
I am grateful that I have overcome yet another UTI  and I am still around to face what ever life holds in store.

Julissa
I am grateful for the consistent and reliable people who love me unconditionally.

Lukas
 I am grateful that I am not in debt and don't feel stuck in any situation. 

Venetia
I'm grateful for the rain, which will hopefully bring us green grass and beautiful flowers.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to help in my community... And also I'm grateful for the opportunity to shamelessly plug Monte Carlo night with Friends of Beverly Hospital... Great night for a great cause. For anyone with family and friends in the greater boston area, feel free to share. I'd be very grateful :-) image.png

No comments:

Post a Comment