Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

Desiree
I am grateful to be choosing to live in reality...The real world as it is, not a conceptualized one, therefore making me grateful for the power to choose my reality based off the foundation of wisdom not whims or wishes. 

Teddy
I'm grateful for continuing to learn to be more peaceful about everything that happens in daily life.

Lukas
 Grateful for meeting with old friends and catching up. 

Julissa
I'm grateful for love.

Nick
I'm grateful for the consciousness to know what I do and don't want to do.​

Jordan
I am grateful for my friend Nick aka Clarence, who invited me into this gracious email gathering and who regularly surprises me with other cool ideas. :) I am also grateful he landed safely in New York. 

No comments:

Post a Comment