Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

14 Feb

Jeff
I'm grateful for the healthy baby my brother Patrick and his partner Savannah just brought into this world.

James
I am grateful that my niece is so supportive of my nephew, and grateful for the inherent kindness in people.

Carol
I am grateful to feel and to know I am not alone in this, we are all doing our best and it's my privilege to give the person next to me a hand up.

Teddy
I am grateful for how laughing feels.

Marsha
I am grateful for Feb 14th for those who do not know how to express love 365 days a year.  Our world needs love, love, love; everyday of our lives.
Happy Valentine's Day  EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji
A special day for Richard and I when he proposed to me. 
Much love-Marsha

Jordan
I am grateful for my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment