Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

11 Feb

Lukas
I am grateful to slow down and try and experience each moment.

Jack
I'm thankful for my friends, family and loved ones who continue to support me.

Angus
 I am grateful for good stew! 

Nick
I'm grateful for jasmine, the morning sun, and coffee. 

Carol
Hi all; I was just asked to join your grateful list.  I am very touched; I do believe that the universe brings the right people to you; so you see its true, Teddy came into my life and now all of you.  Thank you very much.  With love, Carol.

Jordan
I am grateful for power of will and the ability to do what I must even when I feel like I need to just up and leave.

Jeff
After spending some time in a little border town called Patagonia AZ, I am so grateful to live relatively free of fear, to be safe and protected, to be able to travel without imposition.  

Teddy
I am grateful for being able to sweep the floor yesterday and how good it made me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment