Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

12 Feb

Jeff
I am grateful for love.

Carol
I am grateful for laughing when all the world is hurting and to be able to see the humor in life.  And you guys did it for me this morning.  Thank you very much.

Melissa
Good morning family...thankful for the food I'm able to purchase and prepare for my family.

Haley
I'm grateful for the joy pets bring. 

Erica
Good morning! I am grateful for my wonderful and strong mother! I am proud to be her daughter.

Miriam
Not everything is written in stone.  Grateful to have known then never known at all.

Julissa
I am grateful to be able to heal so quickly.

Lukas
I am grateful to have friends to bring my troubles to; however ridiculous they might be.

Desiree
Today I am grateful for energy to return to my body so that I can get things done and be productive.

Teddy
I am grateful for my meditation class last night and how it made me feel.

Marsha
I am grateful for our town and state workers - the amazing job keeping our roads safe after having ninety plus inches of snow this winter and more to come-

Angus
I am grateful for AWESOME BOSSES!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment