Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Gratefulness

25 December

Marsha
Merry Christmas grateful family.  I am grateful to have Jeff home with us.  I am so blessed. 

Dan
I am thankful for laughter.

Teddy
I am grateful that I have a family I can genuinely laugh and joke around with.  I am grateful for this unique day.

Melissa
Happy holidays; wish you all the best with your loved ones.

Desiree
I'm grateful for my heart that keeps beating.  And for my family getting to visit me this Christmas in NYC; I have spent the last three Christmas's without them. God is good, be well.

Kathy
I am grateful that it is Christmas, the sun is out, and my family is with me to celebrate the holiday.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Juan
Merry Xmas everyone.  Grateful for Ted and his idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment