Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

26 November

Teddy
I am beyond lucky for my incredibly easy access to super nutritious foods which nourish my body. Most importantly, I am grateful for the time and resources to buy and cook these foods. Living in a place like NYC where I am surrounded by so much excess wealth,  I sometimes forget how blessed I am that I can go to the grocery and buy all the fruits and vegetables that I want.

George
I am extremely grateful for my parents and everything, big and small, that they do for me on a daily basis.

Marsha
I am grateful for continuing to host Thanksgiving day for most of my family for 30 years, having the health to prepare for several days on my feet.  While chopping fresh sage this morning and smelling its unique aroma, I began to count my many blessings.  I am blessed to have all of you in my life. Teddy; thank you for making this happen.  Much love to you all.

Jack
I'm thankful to have the opportunity to do what I love and try and succeed as an entrepreneur. I'm thankful for my brother who visited this weekend and I'm thankful for my supportive girlfriend. 

Julissa
I am grateful to have so many choices.

Jeff
I'm grateful for patience.

Melissa
I'm grateful for learning how to express my feelings, what a relief..have a pleasant day gratitude family.

Lukas
I am grateful to be alive and traveling through life's ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment