Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Thursday Gratefulness

11 December

Kathy
I am grateful to be sending this message today and to have someone to send it to.

Nick
I'm grateful for spontaneity. 

Mirian
I'm thankful for courage.  You don't realize how much of it you have until you start walking that yellow brick road.  Wishing for the shoes right about now.

Dan B.
Good to be back Ted!!! I am thankful that people care about my well being.

Teddy
I'm grateful for this unique day and the time it gives me to continue working on my goals.

Lukas
I am grateful for all the unexpected turns life throws at you and am happy I am fortunate enough to enjoy the ride. 

Julissa
I am grateful for the fall semester to be coming to an end and the month long break to follow, and to be able to spend most of it with my lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment