Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Friday Gratefulness

5 December

Teddy
I am grateful for having so many options for how to spend each day.

Melissa
Happy Friday family..thankful for all the positive energy surrounding me.  Thank you Mirian, when I need an ear to listen to all the frustration; you're there..I love you so much.  Good things arrive to those who wait; I prayed every night for a sister friend and positive energy in my daily day and finally it has arrived.  Thanks to Ted for the invite to this chain; it has changed my way of thinking and especially sharing with the world all my gratitude.  Enjoy your weekend and continue to stand strong for whatever that tries to keep us down..

Mirian
Grateful for new doors full of opportunity and challenges.  It's not going to be easy but it's going to be!! Thank you father for all you give!! Have a great day everyone.

Nick
I'm grateful.

Julissa
I am grateful for love and vitality.

Kathy
I am grateful after a bunch of awful weather days the sun is high and bright today.

Jeff
Im grateful for morning snuggles with my pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment