Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Gratefulness

27 November

Teddy
I am grateful that I have been given the love and support in my life to follow my wildest dreams!

Andrew
I'm grateful for the struggle it takes to be human. I am grateful for all the people who helped me, pushed me, and battered me because now, I know what fights I can take on and what fights are not worth fighting.

Julissa
I am grateful for love and prosperity.

George
I am grateful for my health and ability to exercise everyday! 

Marsha
Wishing our grateful friends a beautiful Thanksgiving day filled with love, peace, laughter, friends, family and full bellies... 

Rich
This has been around but I still am totally entertained! Hope you're able to post this!  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

This is like taking a trip around the world with a smile on your face.

There ARE happy people out there, all around the world!  Not everyone is fighting & killing one another!
This is one of the best videos that you may ever be privileged to view.  It's a great production!
I hope you dance!

Sound on.

Click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pwe-pA6TaZk?rel=0

No comments:

Post a Comment