Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Friday Gratefulness

2 January

Teddy 
I am super grateful for the uplifting energy my morning smoothie gives me and that I have the time to make it and the resources and energy to get all the vegetables etc. that I need to make it.  I don't think my mind and body would be the same without it.

Julissa
I am grateful to spend time with loved ones and to start the new year with a purifying smudging ceremony for my body and my home : )

Mirian
Well so far so good..grateful for new beginnings, new challenges and a new year!!  Hope it's going great for every one. 

Erica
I am grateful that we found our family dog who ran away today! 

Angus
Happy 2015.  I am so grateful for new beginnings and fresh starts.  The phrase "it's not what I'm doing but how I'm doing it" keeps coming into my head.  All is well and much love.  May your 2015 be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment