Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

6 Jan

George
I am grateful for being unique and having goals and dreams that I'm willing to work extremely hard to attain.

Teddy
I am grateful for that mystical feeling when I see fresh, white snow on the ground.

Mirian
It's cold out there...just want to tell the sun how much I'm grateful for its warmth!! Keep shining...Stay warm everyone! 

James
Grateful that I can listen to NPR on the way to work.

Desiree
I am grateful that God is always on time.  And when I truly put my faith in him, blessings pour over. Have a beautiful week everyone.

Jeff
I am grateful for daily visits to the dog park.

Deirdre
I am grateful for the wonderful vacation I was able to take with my family and for new beginnings in 2015 and all the new adventures to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment