Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

3 Jan

Teddy 
I am grateful for my headache because it makes me feel alive.

Rich H.
"The sun shines not on us, but  in us"
........ John Muir 

Angus
I am grateful for sunny skies, smaller crowds on the ski hill and amazing friends to ski with. 

Lukas
I am grateful to see my grandma who is 92 and still highly functioning and living without daily assistance. 

Nick
I am grateful for a good friend Rachel who is there when I am in need.

Desiree
"Sometimes what you don’t want is exactly what you need.  Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.  Some of the most incredible chapters in your life won’t have a title you feel comfortable with until much later." I am grateful for www.marcandangel.com Reminding me that though I may not see the fruits of my labor at this moment, that if I combine knowledge with focused action then there is no way in the world I could not succeed. Blessings to you all in this New fresh untouched year.  Now let's paint it with our favorite colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment