Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

31 December

Julissa
I am grateful to be able to celebrate another year of living a healthy and happy life on this beautiful planet.

Melissa
New Years Eve today; woah time flies...thankful for reaching the end of the year, able to remember all the joy that entered my way.  So many changes I have made for the better...wishing everyone in our gratitude chain all the best this coming year starting with our health, our parents health, peace and love.  See you next year.

Nick
I am grateful Marsha and Rich were able to spend the time they needed with Jeff.  It's been a while since I've experienced first hand his love and patience, but I remember his gentle nature fondly.  Jeff, I hope our paths cross soon.

Teddy
I am grateful for difficult experiences that help me learn something.

Jordan
I'm grateful for constructive conversation and my new Nikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment