Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

13 Jan

Angus
I am grateful for good communication, soft hearts and happy faces. 

Desiree
I am grateful for a day off to rest my body.  And for the bar on my happiness meter raising daily. Have a great week everyone!

Julissa
I am grateful for the beautiful trip to Colorado, and I am to now be home so that I can catch up with school.

Teddy
I'm grateful for people who carve their own path and are willing to share all that they've learned.

Jordan
I am grateful for health. 

Lukas
I am thankful to be reminded that there is absolutely no point in thinking about things out of your control. You do what you can the best way you know how and let things take their course. 

Miriam
Grateful for life's lessons.  Patience is one that I have to master because it's very hard when you want things, but god gives it to you when it's the right time... 

James
I am grateful for exercise.

Dan B.
I am thankful for laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment