Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

11 Jan

Melissa
Happy Sunday family...thankful for the gift to live on this earth.  Thankful for experience to guide me the direction I need to enjoy family.

Lukas
I am thankful for getting back to my morning stretching routine I stopped for a long time and am amazed at the difference I feel after one week of being back.

Teddy
I am grateful for my body and how it keeps me feeling good when I treat it right.

Nick
I am grateful for the outpouring of support by friends and family.​

Mirian
Happy Sunday.  Grateful to be living!! Things could be worse.

Desiree
I am grateful to get to perform in a prestigious showcase and that I get to witness the baptism of my younger brother today. No matter if I worry or not God still brings me through.  I am grateful to be strengthening my faith daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment