Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sunday Gratefulness

13 September

Teddy
I am grateful for my health and how it allows me to live this life to the fullest.  Walk, run, cook, love, laugh, play, travel, work, create art, clean my home, meet new people, get sick and easily feel better again, fail, succeed, feel sad.  Everything is so cool!

Tom P.
I am grateful for the computer that I have and the computers that are available to me at Baruch College.  I'm also grateful for music and how it helps me to stay focused while studying.

Andreas
I am grateful for the start of the soccer season and the stress it relieves me from while playing. 

Carol
I am grateful to just finish servicing Greenwich of WFM and sit at cafe now with coffee and sun rays; it doesn't get any better than now, enjoy all!

Melissa
Grateful for the good night sleep.

Rachel
I'm grateful for courteous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment