Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

1 September

Vinny
I am grateful for Tom P.'s great words on having high standards and recognizing progress!! It helped me remember when I made the decision to raise my standards and how far it has propelled me forward on my path!

Julissa
I am grateful for change.

Carol
I am grateful for knowing what my bliss is for now and to allow it to grow without attachments of any kind.

George
I am grateful for enjoying life and letting go.

Teddy
I am grateful for new and potentially uncomfortable experiences that make me realize new things about my body and mind and how I can make them work in balance!

Marsha
Friday...August 28th an amazing beautiful moon.
Saturday ...August 29th an amazing beautiful sunset.
Sunday ...August 30th ...I was feeling a little blue and brought myself to a local garden center to cheer me up.  Walking through a field of perennials, suddenly a mass of at least 20 extra large beautiful, colorful butterflies came out from somewhere and surrounded me while I stood in shock watching them fly around me, until I was the one to walk away.  I believe it was a sign and embraced such a magical moment.  My eyes were on the butterflies, I did not realize I had an audience with me, embracing the beauty as well.
How grateful I was to share that moment with strangers and grateful that I forgot I was feeling weepy earlier in the day.
Marsha ...
Happy September 🌻

Lukas
I am thankful to be attempting to recognize and work on areas where I need improvement.

Rachel
I'm grateful for spending time with old friends, who still after 15 years, find the same things funny and can still be ourselves around each other.

Tom P.
I am grateful for the opportunity to meet new people.  I'm grateful for interviews and opportunities.  I am grateful for my dreams. 

Sara M.
I'm grateful for my wonderful education and for all the friends and I've made and continue to make. Go Beavers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment