Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

31 Aug

Teddy
I am grateful for the people in my life who go out of their way to do little things for me. Thanks for making me feel special.

Jordan
I am grateful for the happiness blog.

Tom P.
I am grateful for my health and my strength.

Carol
I am grateful to have made a mistake yesterday and I took the road to NYC instead of Greenwich, CT.  I walked Central Park went to the Met and met interesting people hurray for mistakes.  Thank you Teddy for your wisdom.

Lukas
I am grateful for that feeling of calm stillness inside when you are content and present.

Andreas
I am grateful for understanding the fact that life keeps moving, and waits for no one. This pushes me to keep progressing regardless of situations that may cause others to remain stagnant.

Rachel
I'm grateful for everyone who is grateful. It's a beautiful thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment