Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

2 September

Carol
I am grateful that my intentions are to have the best Tuesday ever knowing that everything is good enough and being content to where I am in my life is right where I need to be.

Teddy
I am grateful for how I've been treated by my friend's family and how caring he has been showing me around his country. It's hard to find people like him, his sister, and parents.

Vinny
I am grateful for 8 o'clock dates get me to eat dinner at sensible time and then be ready for bed by 11.
Tom P.
I am grateful for the clean water that I have available to me every second of every day no matter where I am. I am grateful for my privileged life and I am grateful for my desire to contribute to others. 

Rachel
I'm grateful to read everyone's thoughts today.  Beautiful start to September.  I'm grateful for all the things we have now: opportunities, happy moments, trying moments, relaxing moments, friends, family, sitting on the couch in the middle of the night with my roommate eating egg sandwiches and watching New Girl. Ah, life!

Julissa
I am grateful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment