Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

23 September

Carol
I am grateful I hear when I listen now.

Mirian
Grateful for possibilities.  To hope and have faith in the possibility gives us encouragement to strive for better.. happy or sad, we strive for more and build strength in character, emotionally, spiritually,  etc.  Everything is possible! 

Teddy
I am grateful for yoga and for the people who make it possible for me to go to class.

Jeff
I'm grateful for yOu

Tom P.
I am grateful for people that call my company and act very angry and rude because it impresses me when my coworkers are able to keep a cool head.  I am grateful for competent people. 

Tony 
I'm grateful to have my Grandson Alexander all day today, preschool religious holiday!

Marsha
HAPPY AUTUMN
I am grateful for four seasons.
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment