Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Wednesday Gratefulness

9 September

Teddy
I am grateful to be alive and get to experience everything life offers.  And for all the help and support I've been so blessed with all my life.

Carol
I am grateful to use my words, it changes how I act.  Example... I am a confident, successful, healthy, abundantly woman, who has the courage and power to change.

Melissa
Good morning Gratitude family, thankful for the writer of The Four Agreements. I started the book months ago and showed no interest.  A week ago I was in need of reading to relax my thoughts and I started to read The Four Agreements. What an amazing book where I'm practicing and living by since last week..have a pleasant day everyone.

Tom P.
I am grateful for exercise. 

Rachel
I am grateful for changes of circumstances and the ability to adjust, and for a a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment