Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

11 March

Teddy
I am grateful that I can see people that love me on a daily basis, and get to hang out and laugh with them. I'm grateful for everyone responding this this email. thanks everyone.

Venetia
I am grateful for my mother. 

Dan
I am grateful for this email everyday

Nick
Today I'm grateful for the one.

Lukas
 I am grateful for how quickly things change once you change your mind and then your actions follow through. 

Desiree
Today I am grateful for my memories. I wish sometimes that I could put the feelings they give me into words, or others could feel them just for a second, We can try to share our stories to help others understand, the parts that make us laugh, they parts that make us cry. But the parts they can't understand are the ones that make each of us beautifully unique.. And I'm grateful for that.

Julissa
I am grateful for this beautiful sunny day.

3 John 1:2

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.


No comments:

Post a Comment