Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

21 March

Desiree
I am so grateful for such great changes occurring so soon. It's hard to keep up with. It's incredible how much power we have as humans. When you positively put out in the world what you wish to see come to fruition and believe in it whole-heartily .. It does. 

Lukas
 I am grateful for all the really nice people in this world. 

Marsha
happy first day of spring Emoji

a favorite season of mine- sunny mornings- lighter evenings- summer is near- watching crocuses come up from the earth-the sound of birds waking us -open windows- taking walks- fresh fruits and vegetables-an abundance of farmer markets- and love is in the air...(:
xo

Teddy
I'm grateful for the spring season and all the new life!

Dan
I am grateful for getting to do yoga.

Nick
I'm grateful for see Jordan on this list now and for the big rain we had overnight.

Julissa
I am grateful to realize the wisdom that I have accrued at this young age, and I am so happy to be less self centered and more aware about what's going on in the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment