Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

24 January

Nick
Today, I'm grateful that I've been included in a circle of gratefulness and friendship.

Julissa
I am happy for my health and for the health if those I care about. 

Desiree
I am grateful to be learning how to focus on each present moment, letting the past be the past and the future be the future. Knowing Ill never get where I want to go if all my energy isn't used to help me where I'm at today. 

Dan
Today I am thankful for the power of my mind.

Marsha
Today I am happy that the snow storm they predicted turned out to be only 3 inches.  yahoo (:

Lukas
I am grateful for another beautiful sunny day to enjoy!!

Teddy
I'm grateful I got to speak on the phone with a handful of people that truly love and care about me yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment