Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

26 January

Teddy
I am really grateful that how I spend my time today, tomorrow, this week, this month, this year and for the rest of my life is completely in my hands. And I have all the power to make it great.

Venetia
Today I am grateful for the Lexington police and the DPW who were out in the freezing cold fixing a sewage main break. 

Desiree
Today I am grateful for having the knowledge and ability to fill my body with the most potent nutrients to fight off sickness.. And am grateful for Teddy, always helping me to be as healthy as possible. 

Nick
with the cold weather sticking around, today i'm grateful for the warmth of the winter sun, still willing to shine brightly upon us.

Lukas
 I am grateful for the experience I had ice fishing yesterday. 

Julissa
I am grateful for unconditional love 

No comments:

Post a Comment