Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

20 March

Kathy
I AM GRATEFUL THAT MY SON AND DESIREE WERE HERE LAST NIGHT AND PREPARED MULTIPLE FEASTS TO HELP ME ALONG. I AM SO LUCKY

Lukas
I am grateful for learning to appreciate the little things. 

Teddy
I am grateful for the hard things in life, because they help me grow!

Jordan
I am grateful for having family to support me as I go through life's changes!

Julissa
I am grateful for the little greenhouse in my apartment.

Desiree
When I took the leap of faith to move to the big apple when I was 18, alone and with little means - what I had most was Faith. I am so grateful God has provided me with an incredible boyfriend to support all my goals and dreams, an amazing job that allows me to pursue my passion, and the tenacity and strength to keep fighting for what I love when the going gets tough. There are really no words for the amount of gratitude I feel now. But I am so happy I can share it with you all. Thank you everyone for taking the time to share what your grateful for everyday. To keeping the attitude of gratitude alive!! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment