Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

4 March

Teddy
I'm grateful for people sharing their grateful thoughts because it really helps my day when I need it sometimes.

Desiree
I'm grateful for knowing I'm much more powerful than I give myself credit for. Happiness isn't just about being grateful for what you have. It's about being grateful God, chose me to be. I could have ended up someone else's daughter in a different year, a different country, with different circumstances. And I feel honored and privileged to get to experience my unique life - everyday, changing and new sometimes bright, sometimes dark... But always beautiful. 

Dan
I am grateful for living in the present.

Julissa
 I'm grateful for love and life.

Lukas
I am grateful for witnessing a growing number of people  make lifestyle modifications and the health and happiness it brings them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment