Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

18 March

Julissa
I am grateful to be a little more healthier, happier, and wiser today!!  

Teddy
I'm so grateful for looking in my fridge last night and having an abundance of fresh food and home-made healthy meals already cooked ready to eat. It's hard to explain the feeling for how grateful I am that I am in a position to have a fridge constantly packed with more super healthy foods that I can possibly eat in one day and have more left over for future days.

Nick
I'm grateful for new opportunities and smiling faces

Juliana
I am grateful for the weekends. It's nice to have a few days to relax and enjoy without feeling the stresses of the work environment. 

Lukas
 I am grateful for seeing new places and things and also for Marsha reminding me this morning how beautiful the moon was last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment