Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

8 March

Teddy
I am grateful for a lot today. For the time I get to spend with my mom. For the beautiful sunset over the NYC skyline that I get to see this time of year on my way home from work. And for good friends who send me awesome packages from across the country. 

Nick
I'm grateful for friends who work on interesting and worthwhile projects to influence the communities around us.

Kathy
I am  thankful that after a long period of being away there is still a  place to send this email.

Marsha
I am grateful that this was sent to me to listen to- and I made the time to listen. I wanted to share this with you. have a wonderful weekend everyone. xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4zhQ3M892E


Desiree
I am grateful to relearn everyday the power that is within me. And if I can just capture it, but for a moment.. I will have earned a step closer to my dreams. Not a selfish power, but a power to give and be kind.. It is the only tool we need, and  it resides in each and everyone of us. Thank you Nick for starting the blog. I was able to look back and see what I was grateful for and it encouraged me to fight another day.  Maybe tomorrow I won't fight and I will thrive instead. Be well all. 

Julissa
I am grateful for my high energy levels and for unconditional love.

Venetia
 I am grateful for the sunshine today. I am grateful for my late friend, grateful for each moment together, and grateful for those memories. (03/26/1984 - 03/06/2008) 

Lukas
I am grateful for this warm sunny beautiful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment