Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Friday Gratefulness

26 June

Teddy
I am grateful for people who smile and who give me their positive energy.

Rachel
I'm grateful for being able to make myself laugh.. sometimes you just gotta entertain yourself 

Vinny
I am grateful to live so close to my nephew and see his amazing dance moves last night!!

Tom P.
I am grateful for my heart that pumps without my intention and I am grateful for my health.

Carol
I am grateful to b aware of what I want and not allow any place, thing, or situation to take me off my path.  I do that with mental exercise, regular exercise, foods that make my body feel good, and being grateful for you guys. 

Charlotte
I am grateful for Washington Square Park, it’s wilder than a circus sometimes. Yesterday hosted everything from a loose python to MTV.

Sara B.
I am grateful for to be able to push myself beyond my boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment