Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Thursday Gratefulness

25 June

Erica
I am grateful for all of the luxuries I have!

Carol
I am grateful I am here now.

Teddy
I am grateful to have multiple work environments where the people are super nice, friendly, and down to earth. 

Mirian
Grateful to have been able to keep my head above water!  Following your heart isn't easy, just necessary! 

Jordan
I am grateful for music (and for Rachel's gratitude of music yesterday which made me enjoy my music that much more today)!  Thanks Rachel, very pumped right now! :D

Rachel
I'm grateful for the friendships that I have that I know will last a lifetime.

Sara B.
I am grateful to be seeing a concert with my best friend!

Julissa
I am grateful for healthy food and sunshine.

Lukas
I am grateful to be active and eat good. 

Nick
I'm grateful for Fair Trade.

Gina
I am grate for Fall Out Boy and my best friend Sara B! 

No comments:

Post a Comment