Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Tuesday Gratefulness

23 June

George
I am grateful for being tired today because I did something I love late last night  (*get your mind out of the gutter! I was playing soccer). 

Vinny
I am grateful I live in a finished basement where there is less humidity. 

Lukas
I am thankful to have another day.

Teddy
I am grateful for meeting new people who share the same hobby as me.

Carol
I am grateful I turned my next charter in life to view.  I am an explorer like Columbus who found the new world.

Angus
I am grateful for summer solstice.  A clean house and the desire to push forward with my goals. 

Julissa
I am grateful to have been blessed with an amazing and supportive partner in life, and a wonderful grandfather.

Rachel
I'm grateful for talking with my mom and the perspective and positivity she gives to the world.

Tom P.
I am grateful for incredibly hot days.  Sure it might be more comfortable if all days were 70 degrees and sunny, but the changes in weather make life a little more interesting! To quote the great philosopher 50cent, "Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain." I am grateful for the weather and whatever it may bring. 

Sara B.
I am grateful to be born and raised in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment