Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Saturday Gratefulness

27 June

Carol
I am grateful to be here now and read your appreciation of being grateful.  Thank you Teddy, Rachel, Vinny, Tom P,  Charlotte, and Sara and whoever reads these words of energy from us all.  We are powerful together, and all we need is to focus on the good stuff.  Thank you all very much for allowing me to know I can breathe on my own after 70 years of others helping me.  Hurray I made it.

Rachel
I'm super grateful to go to my first ballet class in NYC and not fall flat on my face!

Teddy
I am grateful that there are so many things to be grateful for.  Especially being truly healthy and all that allows me to do, WOOOOO!!!

Kathy
I am happy that I am able to send this message today and I wish you all well.

Sara B.
I am grateful for forgiveness.

Tom P.
I am grateful for ambition.  I am grateful for different people and how uniqueness makes life interesting.  I am grateful for my young cousin and how funny he is. 

Julissa
I am grateful for mindfulness and living in the present moment.

Marsha
So grateful to have been woken by this cool and beautiful balloon over our home.  A great way to start a beautiful day.  Enjoy your weekend all...
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment