Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Gratefulness

22 June

George
I am grateful for my dad and all he's done for me. 

Tom P.
I'm grateful for my ability to read and write. I'm grateful for the "skills" that I have that I don't even realize I have because I take them for granted. I know currency; I understand mathematics; I understand how to write a resume/cover letter. I am grateful for the skills that I have that are often taken for granted, and I don't want to take them for granted. I am grateful for my skills.

Julissa
I am grateful for compassion.

Carol
I am grateful to be only 70, to be here now to experience the next chapter in my life.  I am grateful I've come to realize I know what I want right now.  Happy Father's day to all... grateful for my own Dad, Jack Venefsky, who made me strong and to believe in myself.

Teddy
I am grateful for getting to experience art and what you can do with hard work.

Jordan
I am grateful to be with my father on Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment