Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday Gratefulness

21 November

Julissa
I am grateful to feel motivated.

Melissa
Good morning gratitude family.  Thankful for the gratitude family we have united in daily.  I look forward every morning to send mine and read everyone's; greatest feeling to be inspired and motivated everyday.  Happy Friday gratitude family; thankful for the sunshine, it brightens my day.  Stay warm family.

Mirian
I'm grateful for miracles.  It's been a crazy week full of great miracles...reminding me always that there is a light at the end of every tunnel. 

Teddy
I am grateful that there are people who share the same ideas as me.  Just imagine a world where no one understood how you felt.

Jeff
Feeling gratitude for mama Gaia, Mother Nature, Pachamama...for she provides us with EVERYTHING.  Every single thing you see around you comes from her, let us remember to respect her and all beings who accompany us here on planet Earth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment