Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thursday Gratefulness

13 November

Teddy
I am grateful for the awesome sun shining through my window while I was eating lunch yesterday and the warm sensation of the sun when I was waiting on the train platform this morning.

Julissa
I am grateful for my health and for the health of my loved ones

Melissa
I'm grateful for our peaceful home.  I'm grateful for all the bonding we have reached; (Juan and Janet) brother and sister love is priceless....

Jeff
I'm grateful to be seeing my family this Christmas for the first time in over a year :) !!

Lukas
I am thankful to be able to cook myself a meal and enjoy it. 

Nick
I'm grateful for challenges and work projects.

Kathy
I am grateful that I was able to attend another MS workout class after a long time away and I am happy to say I fit right in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment