Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tuesday Gratefulness

4 November

Kathy
I am grateful for my family and friends who love me.

Teddy
I am grateful to continue learning from my mistakes.

Mirian
I'm grateful for having the right to make mistakes.  God understands we are perfectly imperfect and still loves us; so why shouldn't I love myself when I mess up.  As long as we strive to not repeat it we can live happy and free from the burden of being human.

Melissa
I'm grateful for all the love I share with my loved ones.  Thankful for such a great night well spent.

Desiree
I am grateful for my paid fashion internship.  Amen.  Have a great week everyone!

Chris
I am grateful for heat in my house to keep us warm in the cold weather!

Lukas
I am grateful to have free time to read a book. 

Julissa
I am grateful to be able to practice self-regulation, to solve problems as they arise, and to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment