Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tuesday Gratefulness

18 November

Julissa
I am grateful for the love and joy in my life.

Lukas
I am grateful that when you treat your mind and body well you get a life filled with joy and abundance. 

Teddy
I am grateful to realize how lucky I am which brings me peace in difficult situations.

Melissa
Good morning..thankful for being able to continue pushing forward even when my children change my mood; raising teens is a tough one, but there is nothing in this world you can't accomplish.  Being positive and open for all the changes to arrive is the direction...have a pleasant Tuesday everyone and stay warm.

Nick
I'm grateful for a new bed. 

Mirian
I'm grateful for the warmth of the sun!! Please don't go!!! Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment