Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Saturday Gratefulness

1 November

Teddy
I am grateful for all of the love and help I've been given in my life which has put me in a position to love and help others.

Deirdre
I am grateful for finding the silver lining in times of struggle and the natural inclination to be happy and find peace when things are hard.

Melissa
I am grateful for so many things.  I'm grateful for the love I receive from my children, so much joy in my heart.  Thankful for my past experiences and to understand why I have crossed so many storms to reach the SUNSHINE...Happy Friday family; enjoy it all today and everyday.

Erica
Today I am grateful for life and where I am fortunate enough to live! 

Julissa
I am grateful for all the love in my life.

Lukas
I am grateful for the feeling you get when you accomplish something that at first felt overwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment