Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wednesday Gratefulness

12 November

Mirian
I'm grateful for each day that I can talk, walk, think etc.  I realized that it's worth millions to people that are less fortunate...life is life, you have to take it by the horns and say it's MY life.  Good morning every one!

Melissa
I'm thankful for all the changes that arrived.

Teddy
Today I'm grateful that I woke up and have another day to reach my goals and learn from yesterday's mistakes!

Jordan
I am grateful for love.

Julissa
I am grateful to feel strong today.

Juan
I'm grateful for having a niece and nephews who I bond well with and I'm very grateful for my sister's (Melissa) lasagna. It was great!!! Thank you.

Desiree
I am grateful for my health and what it allows me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment